Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Surround Yourself with Greatness


So, Caleb has been reading this book given to him by Grandpa Wagner on his baptism day. Kent had already read the book, but Caleb now has his own copy. Well, he was reading it this afternoon in the car and comes to this part and says, "I wish I could be like that". He then read what he thought was pretty cool about Chad Lewis.

This is during the time when Chad's father was in the hospital, right before his mission.

I am impressed with this boy once again!





For the most part, I think this little 8 year old boy does a pretty good job at showing us gratitude. He is very reliable, trustworthy and dependable. I really couldn't do it without him. Even though he did say to me, a while after Jace was born, "mom I don't think you should have any more babies. I don't think I can take care of one more". But, he is excited about this new little one coming and probably doesn't even remember saying that. But-

When I hear him pray that he and his brothers will grow up to be good missionaries, when I see him play with his little brothers, and when I still get a kiss & a hug every night with an "I love you Mom"... that is all the gratitude I need.

No comments: