Thursday, July 23, 2009

Picnic, Rain and Fevers

Here is one of the latest pages that I have done. This is of Luke, being Luke: silly, in disguise as a super hero (ninja in this case), and just plain cute! I haven't had much time lately to sit down and scrap, blog, facebook, or anything else that I enjoy. I get moments of quiet time, but my idea of relaxing at this point in my life is... a tall glass of chocolate milk, sitting on the couch in my pjs, and just watching TV (preferably "so you think you can dance" but most likely sports center).

So this is just one of the many pages that I would like to do. Caleb asked me a very profound question the other day about why I scrapbook. He said "mom why do spend so much time scrapbooking about me, Luke and Josh?" Then I had to think about it... why do I spend my life and my time scrapbooking about their life? Hmm... Just another way that I can play the martyr card--- I have devoted my life to you. Happy?! No, I do it because I love them so much :)

I took the boys up to Lee Canyon today for a picnic, but we got poured on by the rain. And the lightening was a little bit frightening so we didn't stay too long. We had to eat our lunch in the car because of the rain, but it was still fun.

Caleb and Josh have been sharing the fever this week. Poor Caleb, he is such a sweet little patient. He doesn't complain, he just gently asks for more medicine and then falls back asleep. Not Josh though! He has been attached to my hip for 4 days now- I am ready to lose it!

That is the most recent excitement about our life. We had a reunion last month that I will post pictures of when I get those pages done.

2 comments:

Jodee said...

you do such a good job on those pages, your boys will love them so much!
And if put in a position to choose between scrapping, blogging, fb-ing, or SYTYCD... I would totally go for watching SYTYCD! Love that show!

K said...

Wow! That is a lot going on for all of you! Your family is so incredibly gorgeous! CONGRATS!!! =)

Kali