Friday, April 3, 2009

Scrappin' Like a Mad Woman


As you can see... Luke is officially 5 years old! I have been a little pre-occupied lately with getting my 2008 family scrapbook done & I did it! I did 88 pages last year! I am very happy to have it complete and now I have already done some pages for 2009. Here they are... I will get another film strip up of my pages from last year so that everyone can see all the fun things that these 3 silly boys do.
Oh, and I am having my baby on May 1st...YEA! 4 more weeks, I cannot be more excited ( I am huge and uncomfortable ).


























5 comments:

Jodee said...

They are getting SO big! Luke can NOT be 5 already! We can't wait to see you guys this summer, it's been way too long! miss you!

Mel said...

Your pages are always sooo cute! I wish I still had a creative bone in my body. I think it has left me!
Busy times at your house!
Can't wait to see the new baby. Don't wait a month to post it!

Bri said...

Your pages are so cute. I wish my would turn out that cute. I am still trying to figure out how to use photo shop. Maybe some day my pages will look like yours.

JaNae said...

Hey Becca! So just a few more weeks huh? Very exciting. Good luck with it all. And, can you please tell me what you use to scrapbook? Is it Photoshop...and what about your blog? How did you do your header. You do such an awesome job. So cute!

Jodee said...

ok miss, we need some pictures of that new little guy! Congratulations, I hope all is going well and you are recovering! Can't wait to see you all!