Friday, January 9, 2009

Now I have been sick!

Not much to say really, except that I have been sick all week! Josh had it & then I got it... the cough, congestion, sore throat, etc. I had been hunched over my humidifier everynight since Sunday and even burned out the motor on it. I need to go buy another one now. It has been a miserable week. I didn't think that I could take anything, but finally called the doctor on Wednesday to see if there was something-- they said that I could have been taking the Tylenol cold & sinus this whole time, ahh! Fortunately, I have a friend (thanks Lauren) who distributes way too much medicine and she let me have some of her extra boxes of all the Tylenol products. I have been able to sleep a little bit better and function a bit more the last few days. I think that I am on the mend now though and should be full steam come next week.

Over the New Year's weekend our little family went up to our house in Cedar City. It was really fun to get away for a few days and just do nothing! The kids played upstairs in the attic. we watched movies, took naps, and went sledding a few times. I will post some pics later when I get them off my camera. It was great!

And this weekend I have plans to (unfortunately) move my office into our bedroom to give the kids a playroom. Is it possible that I am nesting at only 5 months? Well, if it's not that... I can't stand having toys in every room and in every closet around this house. I need a room to contain them and then close the door when I don't want to see the mess. So, poor Kent will be slaving away this weekend to move everything over and then I can get to work of organizing all their toys. It should be fun.

Maybe, if I get really daring, I will take some pics of the transition.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you feel better! Being sick and pregnant is the worst. I think the play room is a good idea. Good luck!

Jill said...

hmm....maybe that is where my cold came from. I have had the same thing all week, not fun

Hope you feel better

Jodee said...

I can picture you now... towel hung over head, head hung over couch- creating your little personal sauna! Hope you feel better!

-KJ said...

Yuck! Having a cold and being pregnant isn't fair. It's hard enough to breathe just being pregnant (at least for me)!

I LOVE having a toy room!!! I think that is a great idea. Quick clean up = a happy mom.