Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Josh is Sick



Poor Josh! It has been really sad the last few days... Josh has had a pretty bad cough. It started on Sunday, but then yesterday it was just getting worse. I called the doctor around 4:30 and they called in the Rx. He has had 4 treatments and seems to be feeling a lot better now. I took him to the doctor this morning and he got another steriod Rx to last through the weekend. He is so sweet though, he just sits on my lap and breathes in the steam. He doesn't move, he doesn't scream, or anything. Just sits, it's so cute! I hope that he feels better soon.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Poor little guy! We've had many of those days. It is always sad to see them feeling so sick. But the hugs and cuddles that come from it make up for all the sleepless nights.

Amber said...

That's about the saddest thing I think I've seen in a long time. He's just so dang cute. I hope he gets feeling better.