Friday, January 14, 2011

Oh My... I think her feelings were hurt!

Well yesterday I had my first eye-opening experience with handling a girl. I have had 4 baby boys and none of them have ever done this... is it a sign that she is going to be very emotional (like her mother!)?

Here is what happened:
Jace, being the mean older brother already, threw an empty bottle at Eden's head. Granted it hurt and any baby would cry. I get that. I comforted her and she stopped crying and was fine. But for about 5 minutes after she had stopped crying, she whimpered every few seconds. I just held her and was so surprised that she was still affected by what had happened to her. Is this what I have to look forward too?


2 comments:

Jodee said...

too funny! she is precious! I am dying to hold her!!!

Samantha said...

Oh my, girls (I am finding out!) are so dramatic! And they cry...a lot. Write that down! I'm happy to be having a boy to even out the drama in our home :)