Sunday, December 27, 2009

A goal that I have for next year

I am sure that I am not the only one who feels that their kids say the funniest thing. Well, I have a goal this year that I am going to write down the silly things and sweet things that my boys say. I have conversations with them most days, that when Kent gets home I try to tell him word for word what one of them said to me. And then I always tell myself, I should write that down- that was really funny, cute, mean, etc. So... that is my goal. I know that I won't remember them if I don't write it down, so here goes!

The first of many, I am sure.

Kent asks Luke yesterday at Grandma's house, as he and Brayden are running down the hall:
"Luke what are you doing?"
His response: "Nothing that concerns you."


3 comments:

La Ron said...

That is too funny. I

Mel said...

Cute!

Michelle said...

That is a good idea! I have a journal for each of my kids and they really like hearing those funny things again.