Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Love You So Much

This was so sweet. Yesterday, it was just Luke and I in the car. I looked back at him and said "I love you". He repeated. Then I told him that sometimes when I say that, my eyes get wet. He said "because you want to cry"? I told him that I love him so much that it makes me want to cry. And then he asked me if I loved him when he was a baby just like Jace. Of course I said yes, and then explained to him that I love him even more now because I have been able to get to know him better. I know what he likes and what he is good at. I love being around him and just told him again how much I love him. Well later on before the boys were about to get in bed, Luke comes into the kitchen and looks sad. I asked him what was wrong and he said that he thinks that he is going to cry. I asked him why, but he just buries his head into my shoulder with sobs. I asked him if he was hurt or sad. And then he said
"I just love you so much!"

It was priceless :) I love this little boy of mine. They are so special!

No comments: